JOB TITLE: Building Control Surveyor
COMPANY: MC Plan and Site Services Ltd
MC Plan and Site Services Ltd have an opportunity for a highly motivated and talented Building Control Surveyor to join our technical team based in the Hampshire and Dorset area. You will be required to complete building control inspections for our clients’ projects and provide the relevant technical support when required.
The role involves managing a diverse and interesting range of projects covering all aspects of construction from household applications, new build domestic and commercial projects. You will be responsible for the following:
· Manage a specific geographical area and efficiently organise your daily workload with an assigned assistant surveyor and business administration support colleague.
· Undertake Plan assessments submitted for building regulation approval.
· Carryout daily site surveys and mange site survey reports through our bespoke management system.
· Provide support and guidance throughout the construction process to our clients.
· Undertake warranty inspections where required on behalf of warranty providers.
· Manage the role in line with the CICAIR and building regulation requirements.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
You are required to have the following credentials:
· Have a minimum of 3years industry experience in building control or other related disciplines.
· Have either of the following qualifications: Degree, MCABE, CIOB, MRICS,
· Have a full driving licence.
· Have good communication skills.
· Have good IT skills with the ability learn new software systems.
· Ability to work as part of a team and on your own.
· Be proactive and have good attention to detail.
· Work within a friendly team environment.
Why work for MC Plan and Site Services Ltd?
· Competitive salary
· Career progression
· Diverse and friendly working environment
· Company Car
· Working from home
· Professional Association membership fees paid
· Extensive training programme provided.
· Monday to Thursday – 8:30 to 17:00
· Friday – 08:30 to 16:30
· Immediate start available
How to apply
If you would like to apply please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org