JOB TITLE: Broker Support Administrator
COMPANY: MC Warranty Services Ltd
MC Warranty Services Ltd is an insurance brokerage focused on the construction industry. We offer a range of policies, from structural and latent defects insurance to insurance backed guarantees.
Our aim is to provide a holistic approach to structural and latent defects insurance, working to provide clients with a professional, timely and informed service from the commencement of their project through to the completion of works and potential sale of the property.
Why work for MC Warranty Services Ltd?
· Full on-the-job training
· Career progression
· Competitive salary
· Diverse and friendly working environment
· Face new challenges and opportunities on a daily basis
The Broker Support Administrator is responsible for managing client policies from inception to completion, provide high levels of customer service, along with developing and retaining strong working relationships with clients and providers alike. You will be part of a team that is the key point of contact for new and existing clients to process applications and information in an efficient and accurate manner. Prospective candidates will need to be able to work well under pressure, both in a team and on their own, whilst consistently delivering a high level of productivity.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Providing high levels of customer service and displaying patience and empathy towards a diverse range of customers
· Processing quote requests, client information, project documentation and audit reports in a timely and efficient manner
· First point of contact for clients phoning into the office
· Undertaking training and personal development to ensure that clients are confident and trust the information you are providing to them
· Dealing with administrative queries regarding the insurance policies being sold
· Liaise with surveyors and providers to issue certificates in a timely manner
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
· Fluent in spoken and written English
· Good oral and written communication skills, delivered in a clear and professional manner
· Previous customer service experience
· Being computer literate with good keyboard skills. Required to have a sound working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
· Proactive and forward-thinking, with a strong work ethic
· Ability to work under pressure whilst delivering a high-quality service in a fast-paced, changing environment
· Good organisational skills.
· Ability to work successfully and productively in both a small team and individually
· Monday to Thursday – 8:30 to 17:00
· Friday – 08:30 to 16:30
· Can start immediately if available
How to apply
If you would like to apply please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com